Thursday, January 25, 2007

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?

Apparently, according to a quiz that my friend Jane sent me a while ago, I am Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride & Prejudice"

The first time I took this quiz I was Marianne from "Sense and Sensibility" but after i thought about it, this did not seem to really fit my personality. So I retook the quiz (this time carefully considering each question) and I was Lizzy (which is so cool, because I really love that character). So at the request of some of my friends I am posting a link to the quiz. Which Jane Austen character are you? Find out

2 comments:

Jane Elizabeth said...

I've taken that quiz like 500 times, and even when I change my answers slightly, I'm always Marianne. :)

Blarney said...

Muahahaha...I got Mr. Darcy. :0) Lovely quiz; thank you for sharing.