Friday, November 21, 2008

More Star Trek

Because I'm just THAT nerdy. Yep. When I go see this in theaters next May, I am going to wear my awesome homemade shirt with the command insignia that I stitched onto it. Yes I will. I mean come on. I'm totally prepared for all the weird and disdainful looks. It couldn't be much worse than dressing in a Star Wars shirt, Dwight Schrute glasses, braiding a small strand of hair by my neck and going to see Clone Wars right? Right? And while Clone Wars is a pretty epic film in itself, (can you say Jabba the Hutt's gay uncle Ziro the Hutt, who sounds like Truman Capote?? HECK YES! mmhh...ehem....) I think I can safely say this looks much more epic:



I'm really excited and yet... kinda hesitant. I hope it's good...

2 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I just can't deal with no Nimoy
SNIFFLE!

Miss Lemon said...

Well, if you look closely in the preview, the Nimoy does make an appearance in the film. If that's any small consolation....